Bonide® MoleMax® Mole & Vole Repellent keeps moles, gophers, voles, armadillos, rabbits, ground squirrels, and other burrowing animals out of your yard. It is biodegradable and can be applied anytime you notice digging, burrowing, or tunneling. Do not use on edible crops. The active ingredient in our repellent is castor oil. Castor oil is a natural irritant to moles, voles, species of squirrel and other burrowing animals, causing them to stay away. People and pet safe when used as directed.
- Repels moles, voles, gophers, armadillos and rabbits.
- People & pet safe, when used as directed.
- For use on lawns, gardens, and planting beds.
- One application can last up to 3 months.
- Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
State Restrictions: AK, DC, IN, NM, PR
Always use chemicals safely. Read the label completely before using, storing, or disposing of the product. Visit www.bonide.com/consumer-resources/using-pesticides-safely to learn more.