Bonide® Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew® contains Spinosad®, derived from a naturally occurring soil-dwelling bacterium collected from and found only at an abandoned rum distillery in the Caribbean. This insecticide kills a variety of pests including bagworms, codling moths, spider mites, thrips, and more! It can be used in organic gardens.
- Kills insects on vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals.
- Approved for organic gardening.
- Safe for use up to day of harvest for listed crops.
- Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips.
- Mix 2 oz. for every gallon of water.
State Restrictions: AK, HI
Always use chemicals safely. Read the label completely before using, storing, or disposing of the product. Visit www.bonide.com/consumer-resources/using-pesticides-safely/ to learn more.