Bonide® Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew® contains Spinosad®, derived from a naturally occurring soil-dwelling bacterium collected from and found only at an abandoned rum distillery in the Caribbean. This insecticide kills a variety of pests including bagworms, codling moths, spider mites, thrips, and more! It can be used in organic gardens.
– Kills insects on vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals.
– Approved for organic gardening.
– Safe for use up to day of harvest for listed crops.
– Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips.
– Mix 2 oz. for every gallon of water.
State Restrictions: No State Restrictions
Always use chemicals safely. Read the label completely before using, storing, or disposing of the product. Visit https://www.bonide.com/consumer-resources/using-pesticides-safely/ to learn more.